This site is a humble effort by Fadi Bandak for the sake of Documenting some of my Family's prominent People

Monday, June 18, 2007

Amal Bandak the Pediatrican



Dr.Amal George Bandak is a very active member , very effective and positive energy

Infuser into any person she deals with , always ready to give from her heart

She has so away from being selfish , generous , and passionate , loving and caring

Person Other than being a Human Doctor she is a terrific person to deal with .

Amal Bandak, Ph.D., RN.

Current Position:

  • Associate Director for Nursing and Patients’ Affairs

Previous Position:

  • Assistant Professor, Faculty of Nursing, University of Jordan

Education:

  • Bachelor degree in Nursing, University of Jordan
  • Master degree in Pediatric Nursing (Pediatric rehabilitation), University of Alexandria, Egypt
  • Ph. D. In Parent-Child Nursing with Research Methodology as a minor specialty, University of Pittsburgh, USA

Awards:

  • Scholarship for higher education abroad from the University of Jordan

Areas of Professional Interest:

  • Research that mainly focuses on:
    • Pediatric oncology
    • Nursing quality care
    • Staff development.
  • Patients and family counseling
  • Institutional Review Board (IRB)
  • Teaching

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dr Amal Al Bandak was my Teacher at Masters level-University of Jordan (First Clinical Nursing Cohort)
I Know that this person is very human, dedicated to health care and very energetic.
She is very altruistic.
I am always very proud to be taught by such a teacher.
I loved critical care nursing for paediatrics.
I've worked as Acting head for the paediatric critical care nursing in Gulf.
I ve visited her office 2 years ago but unfortunately was not there at that time.
I will always carry her knowledge on research for ever .
Iver learnt how to love research and taught it for more than seven years at post basic level.
Dr Bandack is an unforgetable person .I will continue to respect her and value her contribution in my academic development, she is my role model.

With all of my wishes for best health.

Imad AL-Husami- Sultanate of oman

About Me

My photo
loves life , adores beauty , and always on the run